The website work with Hugo that I mentioned here is now mostly complete. I’ve managed to find a Hugo theme that worked for me and tweak it so that I could keep the shape of my sites pretty much the same. I’ve now updated this site to match as this format is more suitable to my “blundering about whilst learning” style. I’ve added some chapter categories so that I can still read the key parts of my learning experience in the correct order.
Now, back to threading, with a possible diversion to async programming and then onwards with a Rust version of my C++ timer system that I’ve tested to death over on my other blog.